Chief Creative Officer
We need a badass CCO with strong experience in working for communications, media or advertising agencies or firms. Candidate must be an expert in building or creating their company’s brands using traditional and digital media, including through a detailed understanding of relevant business strategies and consumer preferences. Our CCO must ensure that their creative team is effective, efficient and staffed appropriately; they are involved in selecting, interviewing and hiring members of their creative team, as well as providing timely feedback to staff and conducting performance evaluations.
Our CCO must collaborate with marketing, technology and client service groups within their company, attend meetings with existing and prospective clients, respond to clients’ concerns and suggestions, and stay up to date on industry trends and relevant technology. Travel to visit clients and attend relevant events may also be periodically needed.
A degree is not necessary but you need to bring your A-game. We are up to some next level shit over here.
Chief Creative Officer Tasks
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Serve as a member of senior management team.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of the creative services marketing program.
- Direct the creative staff in effective and efficient use of design development phases.
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside promotional agencies, vendors and customers.
WORKlove is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all of our badass co-horts. We firmly believe that our work isn’t at its best unless all of our employees, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work.